- China brokered deal to release Saudi-Iran rapprochement
- Finish to rift might ease Mideast conflicts, spice up safety
- Embassies, consulates to be reopened inside of two months
- Tehran says the assembly used to be ‘just right, forward-looking’
- Delegations to inspect tactics for additional cooperation
BEIJING/RIYADH, April 6 (Reuters) – The international ministers of Iran and Saudi Arabia met in Beijing on Thursday for the primary formal accumulating in their peak diplomats in additional than seven years, after China brokered a deal to revive family members between the highest regional powers.
After years of hostility that fuelled conflicts around the Center East,