- French president visits China with EU leader von der Leyen
- EU-China members of the family have soured in recent times
- Macron hopes Xi can use Russian ties to hunt Ukraine peace
- China’s peace plan for Ukraine met with scepticism
- Industry ‘dangers’ and trade offers additionally on summit time table
BEIJING, April 6 (Reuters) – China’s Xi Jinping expressed willingness to talk to Ukraine’s President Volodymyr Zelenskiy, the pinnacle of the EU stated on Thursday, after French President Emmanuel Macron suggested Beijing to speak sense to Russia over the battle in Ukraine.
In carefully watched talks, Eu Union leader Ursula von